BCU, or the Bananacoast Community Credit Union, was formed in 1970 as the Banana Growers’ Federation Members Credit Union.
They are a member-owned credit union and now have over 20 branches throughout Queensland and New South Wales. They offer a range of products and services such as personal and business loans, home loans, credits cards, banking accounts and insurance, as well as banking services catering to children and students and financial planning services.
BCU has won numerous awards, including Money Magazine’s Credit Union of the Year Award in 2016.
BCU home loan calculator
Interested in a BCU home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Bankwest compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
bcu home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
- Flexible repayment options.
- Interest-only payments available.
- Discounted interest rates on variable loans.
- Limited branch access.
- High standard variable rate.
Home loan customers can contact BCU in a variety of ways. There is a general service phone line and customers can also contact the bank online, via email or request a call back from a BCU home loan specialist. For those wanting more immediate contact, they can meet with BCU staff at their branches in New South Wales and Queensland.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Live Chat
- Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
BCU gives potential customers a number of methods of applying for a home loan product. Customers can apply via an online form, by email, mail or fax, or by phone. They can also visit a BCU branch and apply in person. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This may include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of employment.
- Proof of income, earnings and assets.
- Information on expenses, liabilities and other loans.
Today's top home loan Products
Home Value Loan
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- advantage fixed home loan mere doc 1 year mortgage house home loans
- payments residential fixed 4 yrs beyond bank home loans
- payments inv offset fixed 3 yrs 70 io macquarie bank home loans
- inv fixed rate 3 yrs qudos bank home loans
- platinum investment loan hunter united home loans
- residential fixed 1 yr imb home loans
- standard fixed rate investment loan interest only 1 year boq home loans
- inv property variable macquarie credit union home loans
- payments fixed rate investment loan low doc 1 year anz home loans
- fixed lite home loan 1 year 250k illawarra cu nsw home loans