Coastline Credit Union operates mostly on the Central Coast of New South Wales. It offers a wide range of financial service products including home loans, credit cards, business and personal banking facilities, and personal loans. It also offers car loans and insurance services and offers a number of branches on the New South Wales coast.
Customers can access their funds from any Westpac Group or St George ATM for free. Unlike a bank, Coastline Credit Union is a mutually owned credit union where all the customers are also shareholders / owners of the lender. Coastline Credit Union offers 24/7 internet banking services as well as a call centre.
Coastline Credit Union Home Loan Calculator
Interested in a Coastline Credit Union home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Coastline Credit Union compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
- Flexible home loan products, allowing you to pay your loan down faster which may save you thousands.
- Access to funds via the Westpac Group ATM network gives you convenience.
- You become a shareholder when you become a customer, and you get to have a say in how your lender is run.
- Very high upfront fees for most loan products – and many have an ongoing fee as well.
- Introductory home loan offers may have high revert rates.
- Must be a member of the Coastline Credit Union.
While in branch banking may be difficult, depending on your georgraphic location, Coastline Credit Union does offer the following customer touchpoints.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Online banking
- Live Chat
Coastline Credit Union home loans
|Product||Advertised rate ||Upfront fee ||Comparison rate* ||Ongoing fee ||Go To Site |
How to Apply
Customers wanting to apply for a Coastline Credit Union home loan can do so by filling out an online application form or phoning the lender. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This may include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of employment and income.
- Information regarding your current debts, liabilities and assets including any personal or car loans.