The Capricornian is a credit union based in Central Queensland offering a full range of financial products and services. To bank with The Capricornian, you need to be a member, however unlike banks, the profits of credit unions are reinvested into the business and members, who also get a say in how the credit union is run. The credit union meets the same regulatory standards as banks and is a prudent and strong financial service provider.
Capricornian Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Capricornian home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Capricornian compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
The Capricornian home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
Fixed - 3 years
Fixed - 3 years
- Personalised service.
- Opportunity to bundle other financial products.
- Generous introductory rate period.
- Must be a member and apply in branch.
- Higher rates for smaller variable loans.
- Limited branch access.
The Capricornian has a head office in Rockhampton, Queensland, and has a few other branches in Central Queensand which you can visit five days a week. Customers are also able to conduct telephone or internet banking 24/7. They also offer access to RediATM facilities, which includes the thousands of NAB terminals and Cashcard ATMs around Australia.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Email inquiries
- Queensland branches
How to Apply
The Capricornian is a member-owned financial institution and to become a member, you need to buy a share. But then you’ll become a part owner of the credit union. You’ll need to be an Australian resident to apply in person at a Capricornian branch. Documents you need to apply for a home loan include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Proof of other income, including rental income.
- Information regarding your current debts, liabilities and assets.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- freedom variable investment loan principal and interest lvr 80 90 350k freedom lend home loans
- true fixed 1 yr community first cu home loans
- payments premium choice fixed 3 yrs the capricornian home loans
- basic io fixed 2 yrs lvr 70 macquarie bank home loans
- basic fixed investment loan 3 years bendigo bank home loans
- basic io fixed 4 yrs lvr 70 80 macquarie bank home loans
- standard variable investment loan regional australia bank home loans
- freedom variable loan interest only lvr 90 95 350k plus freedom lend home loans
- horizon investment loan fixed 3 years online home loans home loans
- mortgage offset regional australia bank home loans