Calculate term deposit interest for Firstmac
Pros and Cons
- Covered By government guarantee
- Interest cannot be paid to other institution
Firstmac term deposit rates
|Savings Term||$5,000 - $5,000,000|
Similar term deposits
Popular term deposits searches
- Term Deposits Calculator
- Compare Term Deposits
- 5 Month Special Term Deposits
- 7 Month Special Term Deposits
- 9 Month Special Term Deposits
- 90 Day Term Deposits
- 180 Day Term Deposits
- 1 Year Term Deposits
- Bank Specials
- Short Term Deposits
- Long Term Deposits
- Bank Term Deposits
- High Interest Term Deposits
- Fixed Term Deposits
- ubank term deposits
- qccc term deposits
- me bank term deposits
- mystate term deposits
- nab term deposits
- newcastle permanent term deposits
- interest rates over 1 million term deposits
- interest rates over 250000 term deposits
- interest rates over 100000 term deposits
- View more searches
The term deposit rate is the agreed interest rate for your term deposit. It remains fixed for the term of the deposit.
For example, if you deposit $5,000 for 12 months at a 2.5 per cent term deposit rate, that 2.5 per cent term deposit rate will be fixed for the entire 12 months and won’t change until the term matures.
The term deposit rate is one of the most important factors to consider when comparing your term deposit options. The general rule of thumb is that the longer the term, the higher the term deposit rate.
Term deposits are a popular type of investment because they’re safe and provide reliable returns.
The return you get on your term deposit will be determined by the amount you initially invest, the amount of time you choose to invest it for, and the term deposit rate.