Arab Bank Australia is a subsidiary of Arab Bank plc which has the world’s largest network of Arab banks – over 500 branches in approximately 30 countries. Arab Bank was launched in Australia in 1986 and has its headquarters in Sydney, with branches in both Sydney and Melbourne.
Arab Bank Australia offers a range of everyday banking, home loans and international trading services. By partnering with leading Australian banks including Westpac, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne, Arab Bank Australia customers are able to use around 3000 ATMs Australia wide.
In 2007 Arab Bank Australia won three Money Magazine “Best of the Best” awards for their 3 Year Fixed Home Loan, 5 Year Fixed Investment Loan and premium Business Cheque Account. Three years later in 2010 it won “Best Savings Account”.
Arab Bank Australia home loan calculator
Interested in an Arab Bank Australia home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Arab Bank Australia compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Arab Bank Australia home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 5 years
Intro 12 months
- Award-winning products.
- Discounts available on interest rates.
- Can accommodate people with smaller deposits.
- Wide variety of home loan products to choose from.
- Flexible repayment schedule with weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment options.
- Limited branch access and availability of products.
- Only offers principal and interest repayments.
- No package deals are offered.
Arab Bank Australia home loan customers can contact their lender via a variety of touch points depending on the nature of their enquiry. Borrowers can discuss their needs face-to-face in branch or can call the customer service centre. Alternatively customers with access to the internet can use online banking or their mobile app to access their Arab Bank Australia accounts.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
To find out more information and to apply for an Arab Bank Australia home loan customers can visit the website. Alternatively borrowers can visit their nearest branch or call the customer services centre. If a meeting in branch is not a possibility a dedicated relationship manager can visit customers either at their home or workplace. Before applying for home loans customers should explore their options making full use of the tools specially designed to estimate how much mortgage repayments are likely to cost. Arab Bank Australia requires all home loan customers to supply the following documentation:
- Personal identification.
- Details of current assets, including estimated values.
- Details of current debts, including credit limits.
- Proof of income such as payslips or tax returns.
- Estimated value of any property offered as security.
- Details of deposit and equity.
- Previous mortgage statements (for refinancers).
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- mortgage plus fixed investment loan 2 year principle and interest lvr 80 85 citibank home loans
- flexidiscount home loan lvr 90 95 bank of us home loans
- standard variable investment loan amounts 850k lvr 80 90 io pacific mortgage group home loans
- property package investment line of credit refinance amounts 250k hume bank home loans
- mortgage plus fixed home loan 5 years citibank home loans
- freedom variable investment loan interest only lvr less than 70 350k freedom lend home loans
- investment loan fixed 1 yr io bcu home loans
- property package fixed rate investment loan refinance 4 years hume bank home loans
- flexichoice investment loan fixed 2 years bank of us home loans
- basic variable 80 citibank home loans