Arab Bank Australia is a subsidiary of Arab Bank plc which has the world’s largest network of Arab banks – over 500 branches in approximately 30 countries. Arab Bank was launched in Australia in 1986 and has its headquarters in Sydney, with branches in both Sydney and Melbourne.
Arab Bank offers a range of everyday banking, home loans and international trading services. By partnering with leading Australian banks including Westpac, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne, Arab Bank customers are able to use around 3000 ATMs Australia wide.
In 2007 Arab Bank won three Money Magazine “Best of the Best” awards for their 3 Year Fixed Home Loan, 5 Year Fixed Investment Loan and premium Business Cheque Account. Three years later in 2010 it won “Best Savings Account”.
Arab Bank home loan calculator
Interested in an Arab Bank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Arab Bank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
- Award-winning products.
- Discounts available on interest rates.
- Can accommodate people with smaller deposits.
- Wide variety of home loan products to choose from.
- Flexible repayment schedule with weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment options.
- Limited branch access and availability of products.
- Only offers principal and interest repayments.
- No package deals are offered.
Arab Bank home loan customers can contact their lender via a variety of touch points depending on the nature of their enquiry. Borrowers can discuss their needs face-to-face in branch or can call the customer service centre. Alternatively customers with access to the internet can use online banking or their mobile app to access their Arab Bank accounts.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Mobile banking staff
Arab Bank home loans
Go To Site
Advertised rate4.14%Fixed - 3 years
Advertised rate3.99%Fixed - 2 years
Advertised rate4.44%Fixed - 3 years
Advertised rate4.29%Fixed - 2 years
Advertised rate4.15%Fixed - 1 year
Advertised rate4.45%Fixed - 1 year
How to Apply
To find out more information and to apply for an Arab Bank home loan customers can visit the website. Alternatively borrowers can visit their nearest branch or call the customer services centre. If a meeting in branch is not a possibility a dedicated relationship manager can visit customers either at their home or workplace. Before applying for home loans customers should explore their options making full use of the tools specially designed to estimate how much mortgage repayments are likely to cost. Arab Bank requires all home loan customers to supply the following documentation:
- Personal identification.
- Details of current assets, including estimated values.
- Details of current debts, including credit limits.
- Proof of income such as payslips or tax returns.
- Estimated value of any property offered as security.
- Details of deposit and equity.
- Previous mortgage statements (for refinancers).