BankVic was first established in 1974 and has grown to become one of the largest credit co-operatives operating in Victoria. BankVic offers a range of financial products and services to the employees and their families in specific sectors, emergency services, the health industry and government departments.
BankVic Bank Accounts rates
Popular bank accounts searches
- basic account queenslanders cu bank accounts
- everyday retirement account rural bank limited bank accounts
- pensioner aware account joint scu bank accounts
- everyday basics account suncorp bank bank accounts
- express savings account the mutual bank accounts
- everyday account s1 unicredit wa bank accounts
- choice westpac bank accounts
- bu being you account woolworths employees cu bank accounts
- pension advantage bank of us bank accounts
- access savings scu bank accounts
- View more searches
Opening a bank account in Australia is usually a straightforward process. Some banks give you the option of opening an account online, while others require you to visit a branch.
Different bank accounts offer different features, so it’s best to compare your options to find one that suits you.
All banks require you to pass an identity check to open a bank account. Australia uses the 100-point identification system, which means you’ll need to show a number of forms of ID that, together, add up to 100 points.
Common ID types include a driver’s licence, passport, Australian visa in a foreign passport, and Australian Medicare card. You’ll find out what types of ID are accepted when you go through the sign-up process online or at a branch.
Once your account is open, you’ll be given or sent a debit card that you can use to make purchases and withdraw money from your account.