Pros and Cons
- $0 account keeping fee
- Linked Visa debit card
- App banking available
- Has 0.01% interest available
- $5 Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee
- 3% fees apply for overseas transactions
Electronic Wallet Service
Compare and review bank accounts with similar features
Popular bank accounts searches
- High interest transaction accounts
- Online bank accounts
- Joint bank accounts
- Kids bank accounts
- every day account s4 imb bank accounts
- everyday account mystate bank accounts
- basic access account newcastle permanent bank accounts
- budgeting account s2 p n bank bank accounts
- club 55 account people s choice credit union bank accounts
- everyday account people s choice credit union bank accounts
- easy access account s1 police bank bank accounts
- teen on call qbank bank accounts
- basic account queenslanders cu bank accounts
- everyday retirement account rural bank limited bank accounts
- View more searches
You can usually easily open a bank account online, but you often can’t close it online.
Many banks and credit unions will only let you close an account if you go into a branch or call them on the phone.
However, some banks will let you request to close the account via your internet banking. Check your financial provider’s website for details.
Just remember: If you still have funds in the bank account, transfer them to another account, or withdraw the cash. Also, if you have any payments like direct debits going in or out of the bank account, these will also stop when you close your account.