Compare Alfa Romeo financing options
Find Alpha Romeo car loan options from a wide range of Australian lenders. Compare interest rates, repayments, fees and more to find a Alpha Romeo finance option that best suits your needs.
Alfa Romeo is a luxury Italian car manufacturer. The company produced their first racing car, the 24 HP, in 1910.
The first ever Formula One World Championship was won by Guiseppe Farina in Alfa Romeo’s Tipo 158 Alfetta in 1950.
Alfa Romeo stopped producing Formula One race cars for decades, but unveiled its latest F1 model in 2017, after 33 years out of the game.
Alfa Romeo is now part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, which is based in Italy.
About Alfa Romeo cars
Alfa Romeo cars include a wide range of high-end luxury sports cars, hatchbacks, coupes, convertibles, sedans and SUVs.
Popular models include:
- Giulia Super 2.0L Petrol 147kW AT ($64,900), a sedan with 18-inch luxury design alloys, pieno fiore upholstered seats, heated front seats and 8.8-inch colour display with navigation
- 4C Coupe ($95,985), a coupe with 1750 turbocharged petrol aluminium engine, TCT transmission with launch control, Alfa DNA system with Alfa race mode with composite body shell and air conditioning
- Giulietta Super 1.4 Turbo 112kW 6SPM S2 ($30,400), a hatchback with 110kW/250Nm Engine, six-speed manual transmission and five-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Stelvio Ti 2.0L 280HP ($85,590), a front engine, all-wheel-drive, five-door compact luxury crossover SUV
- Giulia Super 2.2L Diesel 132kW AT ($68,200), a compact executive car with 18-inch luxury design alloys, pieno fiore upholstered seats and heated front seats and steering wheel
Alfa Romeo review
Alfa Romeo is a niche brand, holding a market share of just 0.1 per cent in Australia.
Alfa Romeo models are predominantly luxury cars at high-prices, and so are aimed at an elite market. However, their recent release of the 2017 Guilia may have changed that. The Guilia sports a mid-range price with a luxury design; appealing to a wider market might help Alfa Romeo increase its market share.
Alfa Romeo offers a range of cars, including sedans, coupes, hatchbacks and SUVs, with prices ranging from mid-range to luxury.
According to the Reliability Index, Alfa Romeo cars are not considered to be highly dependable automobiles, scoring a poor 214. These cars may be luxurious, but factors like the cost of repairs and the frequency of failures could put off some buyers.
How can I get an Alfa Romeo car loan?
There are a number of ways in which you could get an Alfa Romeo car loan.
Like most car dealerships, Alfa Romeo offers in-house financing options to customers.
However, it is always advisable to shop around when looking for an Alfa Romeo car loan. Though in-house financing might be convenient, it can also sometimes come with higher interest rates, and you could find a better deal just by looking online.
You can also get an Alfa Romeo car loan by going direct-to-lender.
Or you can outsource the work – and broaden your options – by outsourcing the work to a broker, who will be able to find you loans with a range of lenders.
How much does a Alfa Romeo car loan cost?
Here are the approximate running costs for three different Alfa Romeo models, based on RACQ category averages:
|Model||Category||Cents/km||Average $ per week|
|Giulia Super||Small prestige||78.4||$226.03|
|4C Coupe||Light prestige||64.1||$184.86|
|Stelvio Ti||SUV small prestige||84.0||$242.21|
Here’s how much a five-year loan will cost for three different Alfa Romeo models if you borrow 100 per cent of the purchase price over five years:
|Model||Price/loan||Total repayments at 6%||Total repayments at 8%||Total repayments at 10%|