HSBC Bank Australia Ltd is part of the HSBC Group - one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. The Australian arm is a subsidiary of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation limited and also part of the HSBC Group. Their offices and branches can be found on five continents. Operations in Australia include trade finance, electronic banking, investments, securities custodies and personal financial services. Their full range of personal finance currently includes savings accounts, credit cards, investments, insurance, mortgages, personal lending and pensions. In 2008 Money Magazine awarded the HSBC Online Savings Account the Best e-transaction Account of the year in their Best of the Best awards.
HSBC car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
HSBC Car Loans rates
Go To Site
monthly over 5 years
$5k to $50k
Go to site
Popular car loans searchesView All
- car loan 1 5yrs old gateway bank car loans
- new car loan greater bank car loans
- car loan heritage bank car loans
- new car loan variable holiday coast cu car loans
- used car loan car 1 5 years holiday coast cu car loans
- used car loan special horizon credit union car loans
- personal loan sec by td horizon credit union car loans
- new car loan fixed horizon credit union car loans
- personal loan fixed rate hsbc car loans
- secured vehicle 3 5yrs hume bank car loans
- View more searches
There are four different ways you can get a car loan. You can go straight to a lender. You can get a finance broker to organise a car loan for you. You can get ‘dealer finance’ – which is when the car dealer organises a car loan for you. Or you can organise your own car loan through a comparison website, like RateCity.
Whichever method you choose, you will need to provide proof of identification, proof of income and proof of savings. So you may be asked for any combination of passport, driver’s licence, bank statements, payslips, tax returns and utility bills. You might also be asked to provide proof of insurance.