Electronic Wallet Service
|2 points for $1 spent||Visa||Up to $5,000 monthly||eligible purchases|
|1 point for $1 spent||Visa||uncapped||eligible purchases|
- Free Domestic Travel Insurance Available for up to 14 days when you use your card to pay for return domestic travel
- Free International Travel Insurance Cover lasts for the shorter of the completion of your trip or 6 months of travel or when you return to your usual place of residence
- Purchase Protection Cover lasts for 90 days per year
- Price Guarantee If you purchase personal goods in Australia and then find the same product advertised later in a printed catalogue at a cheaper price within 21 days of purchase, from a store within 25km of the store where the item was purchased, you can claim back the difference if it is more than $75 and less than $300.
- Extended Warranty Warranty is extended for the same duration as the original warranty up to 1 year.
- Rental Car Excess Insurance
- Special Events
- Partner Discounts
- Airport Lounge
Similar credit cards
The ANZ Rewards Black credit card is one of many rewards points credit cards issued by ANZ. Representing the upper echelon in credit card rewards, this card is advertised as ANZ’s highest reward points-earning credit card for everyday purchases.
As expected with a rewards credit card, the ANZ Rewards Black card also comes with a moderately high interest rate on purchases, and an even higher rate for balance transfers and cash advances. Customers who choose this card will also be liable for a very high annual fee in order to keep it. ANZ do offer a moderate number of interest-free days with this credit card, but the minimum credit limit is moderately high, so the income requirement is significantly higher than for other credit cards.
Customers who choose this card can also enjoy a number of perks, including a 24/7 concierge service and complimentary insurances.
- Earn rewards points
- Complimentary insurances
- 24/7 concierge service
- Moderately high interest rate
- Very high annual fee
- Higher income requirement
Who is it good for?
The ANZ Rewards Black credit card is a card designed for customers looking to take advantage of a number of perks and benefits. With several complimentary insurances, access to airport lounges and a 24/7 concierge service, this credit card is more suited to frequent flyers and those who enjoy VIP treatment.
Its higher credit limit and ANZ Rewards points scheme also make it more suited to big spenders who are already putting a significant amount on their credit cards. ANZ Rewards points can be redeemed for a number of items and experiences, including travel, homewares, entertainment and more.
The ANZ Rewards Black credit card’s moderately high interest rate also makes it more suited to customers who regularly pay off their credit card in full. The card’s higher credit limit, combined with its interest rate, makes it less suited to customers who pay closer to the minimum each month.
What RateCity says
The ANZ Rewards Black credit card comes with no shortage of perks, benefits and rewards. Between the ANZ Rewards points, complimentary insurance, exclusive entertainment and travel offers, and 24/7 concierge, this is a credit card designed for those who enjoy the VIP treatment.
But these benefits do not come cheap, with a very high annual fee, moderately high interest rate and additional fees to add extra cardholders. The generous rewards points earned per dollar is also capped, after which the amount of points earned is reduced for the remainder of the month.
As with all rewards credit cards, it’s important to consider whether the rewards program in place is right for you. Customers should also consider whether the high annual fee and interest rate are worth it compared with the value they will get from the rewards points, and other complimentary perks included with this card.
To be eligible for the ANZ Rewards Black credit card, you must be at least 18 years old with a good credit rating. Non-Australian residents must have a minimum of nine months remaining on their visa. The online application can be completed in about five minutes - make sure to have your identification, employment details and proof of income on hand.
About the lender
ANZ, officially known as the Australian and New Zealand Banking Group, has been operating in Australia since it was founded in 1835. Today, customers can reach ANZ at over 1,300 branches, as well as online via live chat and email, and over the phone 24/7 for transaction disputes, to report a hoax, or for lost or stolen cards. ANZ is currently headquartered in Melbourne and employs more than 50,000 staff.
Popular credit cards searches
- altitude black altitude qantas westpac credit cards
- altitude black altitude rewards westpac credit cards
- qantas platinum credit card woolworths credit cards
- cash rewards visa credit card first option credit union credit cards
- everyday platinum credit card woolworths credit cards
- visa credit card woolworths employees cu credit cards
- platinum edge credit card american express credit cards
- classic credit card hsbc credit cards
- clear visa hume bank credit cards
- rainbow vertigo platinum card st george bank credit cards
- View more searches