Electronic Wallet Service
|1.5 points for $1 spent||Visa||uncapped||eligible domestic and international transactions|
- Free Domestic Travel Insurance
- Free International Travel Insurance Cover lasts for 180 days per year
- Free Supplementary Cards
- Purchase Protection Covers up to $135,000 per year
- Price Guarantee If you purchase personal goods in Australia and then find the same product advertised later in a printed catalogue at a cheaper price within 21 days of purchase, from a store within 25km of the store where the item was purchased, you can claim back the difference if it is more than $75 and less than $300.
- Extended Warranty
- Airport Lounge
Similar credit cards
The BankSA Amplify Signature Visa credit card offers a rewards card with a high annual fee, moderately high interest rate and a moderate number of interest-free days.
As a cardholder, you have the opportunity to earn unlimited Amplify points that can be redeemed via the Amplify Rewards program.
You also have the option of using Points Plus Pay, where you can use a combination of Amplify points plus credit (on your card) to pay the difference for a reward.
This BankSA Amplify Signature Visa provides a range of fringe benefits including automatic membership to Visa’s Luxury Hotel Collection.
Visa payWave is available for contactless payments for transactions under $100. And purchases and payments are protected by 24/7 fraud monitoring free-of-charge.
One additional cardholder can be added to the primary account at no extra cost. However, this person must be at least 16 years old.
- Free additional cardholder
- Uncapped points
- Birthday bonus points
- No balance transfers
- High minimum credit limit
- Late payment fee
Who is it good for?
The BankSA Amplify Signature Visa would be a convenient option if you’re an existing BankSA customer, as you could link your credit card to a BankSA bank account.
This would enable you to make the most of phone and internet banking facilities. You could also setup an automatic repayment plan with ease.
If you travel frequently, this card offers two complimentary airport lounge visits per year. It also provides complimentary insurance for medical expenses, unexpected cancellation and rental vehicle excess.
The BankSA Amplify Signature Visa makes travel arrangements and bookings easy via Amplify Travel.
This concierge service gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines.
You can transfer Amplify points across to the Malaysia Airlines’ Enrich, Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer or Velocity Frequent Flyer programs.
What RateCity says
The BankSA Amplify Signature Visa is one of the more expensive credit cards on the market. It has a high minimum credit limit and doesn’t offer balance transfers.
Amplify points, although uncapped, can only be redeemed through the Amplify Rewards program, or transferred to a Velocity Frequent Flyer membership.
Non-travel related features of this Visa card include complimentary extended warranties, a price guarantee cover on eligible purchases in Australia and birthday bonus points.
One point of difference from many other credit card products is automatic membership to Visa’s Luxury Hotel Collection.
This provides a best available rate guarantee, automatic room upgrade (when available) and late checkout (when available) for select hotels around the world.
The BankSA Amplify Signature Visa doesn’t come with smartphone tap-and-pay options, which means the card can only be used physically for offline transactions.
To be eligible for a BankSA Amplify Signature Visa credit card, you must be 18 years old and a permanent Australian resident. You can apply online or in a branch and need an Australian driver's licence, Medicare card, passport, Australian birth certificate or NSW Photo Card as ID. You also need evidence of income, employment and any financial commitments. If you’re an Australian visa holder, you may need to provide foreign tax details.
BankSA, also known as the Bank of South Australia, is the largest financial institution in South Australia and the state's largest home lender. It was established in 1848 as a small one-person outfit. The bank's first depositor was an Afghan shepherd, who entrusted his life savings of 29 pounds to the newly formed bank. BankSA is now a division of Westpac Banking Corporation, having been a division of St. George Bank before Westpac and St. George merged in 2008.
Popular credit cards searches
- light visa credit card holiday coast cu credit cards
- visa credit card horizon credit union credit cards
- david jones card membership rewards american express credit cards
- latitude infinity latitude financial services credit cards
- essential credit card american express credit cards
- david jones card qantas points american express credit cards
- qantas ultimate card american express credit cards
- qantas discovery card american express credit cards
- velocity platinum card american express credit cards
- altitude black bundle altitude reward westpac credit cards
- View more searches