Electronic Wallet Service
|3.75 points for $1 spent||Visa||uncapped||Webjet, overseas purchases|
|2.5 points for $1 spent||Visa||uncapped||Major department and hardware stores|
|1.25 points for $1 spent||Visa||uncapped||eligible everyday purchases|
- Free Domestic Travel Insurance A qualifying purchase is required.
- Free International Travel Insurance A qualifying purchase is required.
- Free Supplementary Cards Supplementary cardholder must be over 16 years of age
- Purchase Protection
- Price Guarantee If you purchase personal goods in Australia and then find the same product advertised later in a printed catalogue at a cheaper price within 21 days of purchase, from a store within 25km of the store where the item was purchased, you can claim back the difference if it is more than $75.
- Extended Warranty
Similar credit cards
The NAB Rewards Signature Card is a high-earning rewards card that offers flexibility in point redemption. This card has a high annual fee, moderately high interest rates and moderately low interest-free days.
You redeem your NAB Rewards Points at the NAB Rewards Store, where you can browse for a range of products and experiences, from homewares to flights. The card earns 1.25 NAB Rewards Points per $1 spent on everyday purchases. You earn double points when you purchase from major department and hardware stores, and triple points when you book travel with Webjet and make overseas purchases.
Customers can also receive seven complimentary insurances. Travellers can benefit from overseas travel insurance, interstate flight inconvenience insurance, domestic hotel burglary insurance and transport accident insurance. Frequent shoppers can take advantage of purchase protection insurance, extended warranty insurance and price protection insurance.
- Earn triple points on eligible purchases
- Moderately high credit limit
- Seven complimentary insurances
- High annual fee
- Moderately high interest rates
- Moderately low interest-free days
Who is it good for?
The NAB Rewards Signature card may be a sensible choice for customers who want flexibility in their reward scheme. NAB Rewards allows you to redeem your points for a broad range of products, benefits and experiences, which means you’re not confined to travel rewards like some other cards.
The NAB Rewards Signature card would better suit those who always pay their bill in full each month. The moderately high interest rates may be a deterrent for card holders than often only pay partially.
This card is not suited to customers looking for low fees and interest rates. The NAB Rewards Signature card has a high annual fee, which makes it unattractive to some customers. If you’d rather have a card with low fees and no reward program, then it may be best to shop around for a card that better suits your preferences.
What RateCity says
The NAB Rewards Signature card offers reward flexibility and freedom but charges a higher annual fee than other cards with similar reward schemes. If you’re not already a NAB customer wanting to keep your banking under one roof, there may be cards that offer similar benefits with lower fees.
Those who are willing to pay a higher annual fee in exchange for higher reward earning may find the double and triple points program attractive. The NAB Rewards Signature card offers 1.25 points for every $1 spent on everyday purchases, which is similar to other reward programs. However, this card doubles the points earned when you shop at major department and hardware stores, and triples your points earned when you buy with Wetjet and when you make overseas purchases either abroad or within Australia.
The easiest way for most customers to apply for the NAB Rewards Signature card is online. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and meet serviceability criteria. When applying, you’ll likely need to provide proof of identity as well as recent payslips or bank statements as proof of income and spending. Applying online takes only 25 minutes and, if approved, customers receive their card in up to five working days.
National Australia Bank, more commonly called NAB, is Australia’s largest business bank, working with businesses of all sizes as well as individuals. NAB’s offering includes banking services like credit cards and bank accounts as well as loans, insurance, superannuation and investment services. Headquartered in Melbourne, NAB allows customers to bank on the go with their mobile banking app. Customers can customise their card settings, block their card and manage their balances.
Popular credit cards searches
- amigo credit card geelong bank credit cards
- qantas platinum mastercard bendigo bank credit cards
- adelaide bank credit cards
- david jones platinum card qantas points american express credit cards
- premier world mastercard rewards plus hsbc credit cards
- virgin aust velocity flyer card balance transfer and points offer virgin money credit cards
- orange one ing direct credit cards
- virgin aust velocity flyer card purchase and balance transfer offer virgin money credit cards
- rewards platinum card nab credit cards
- no annual fee card virgin money credit cards
- View more searches