Electronic Wallet Service
|1.5 points for $1 spent||Mastercard||uncapped||International purchases|
|1 point for $1 spent||Mastercard||uncapped||Qantas spend|
|1 point for $1 spent||Mastercard||Up to $10,000 monthly||Domestic purchases|
|0.5 points for $1 spent||Mastercard||uncapped||Domestic purchases|
- Concierge The Qantas concierge service, dedicated to Qantas Premier cardholders, is just a phone call away, anytime you need assistance. It will take the load off you by helping with discounted Domestic companion-fare bookings, travel destination and shopping information, medical and travel assistance, and much more.
- Airport Lounge You will be entitled to 2 complimentary invitations after you activate your Qantas Premier credit card.
- Fraud Protection Feel safe with the built-in protection of Mastercard Zero Liability.
Similar credit cards
Virgin Money Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card (Balance Transfer & Annual Fee Offer)
Popular credit cards searches
- velocity escape card american express credit cards
- diamond awards qantas commonwealth bank credit cards
- brisbane heat supporters low rate credit card cua credit cards
- premier everyday qantas money credit cards
- platinum qantas credit card hsbc credit cards
- low rate visa card wide bay australia credit cards
- low rate mastercard latitude financial services credit cards
- platinum credit card hsbc credit cards
- david jones platinum card membership rewards american express credit cards
- essentials commonwealth bank credit cards
- View more searches
A credit card is a payment method which lets you pay for goods and services without using your own money. It’s essentially a short-term loan which lets you borrow the bank’s money to pay for things which you can pay back – potentially with interest – at a later date. Credit cards can also be used to withdraw money from an ATM, which is known as a cash advance. Because you’re borrowing money from a bank, credit cards charge you interest on the money you use (unless you repay the entire debt during the interest-free period). When you apply for a credit card, the bank gives you a credit limit which sets the maximum amount you can borrow using your card. Credit cards are one of the most popular methods of payments and can be a convenient way of paying for goods and services in store, online and all around the globe.