Fixed Investment Loan Package (Principal and Interest) 2 Years
special$5,000 First Home Buyers Grant on eligible loans
- Last updated on 02 Jun 2020
Fixed - 2 years
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No upfront fees
- Suitable for low deposits
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Free redraw facility
- Limited extra repayments
- Annual fee charged
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 2 years
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Allowed with restrictions
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Special $5,000 First Home Buyers Grant on eligible loansWhen you borrow at least $250,000 to purchase or build a first home with a loan to value ratio over 80%. All loans that are eligible for the First Home Buyers Grant will be subject to pay Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance. To be eligible, applicants must not have previously owned residential property in Australia.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Credit Union SA is a South Australian Credit Union that was formed in October 2009 from merging former credit unions ‘Satisfac’ and ‘Powerstate’. Both credit unions can trace their origins to the 1950s. The lender’s headquarters are based in Adelaide, with branches in metropolitan and regional South Australia. It boasts over 50,000 members and is South Australia’s third largest credit union.
Apart from home loans, Credit Union SA also provides customers with transaction and savings accounts, fixed term investments, personal loans, credit cards and insurance. They also make efforts to support local South Australians through their School Community Rewards program, which provides regular financial benefits to nominated schools. They also have a partnership with St John’s Youth Services, which provide support to at-risk young people.
Credit Union SA home loan calculator
Interested in a Credit Union SA home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Credit Union SA compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.