Great Rate Fixed Home Loan (New Customers) (NSW, ACT & QLD only) 1 Year
specialBorrow up to 110% of the property value by asking your family to guarantee the home loan by using their property as security on your mortgage
- Last updated on 29 May 2020
Fixed - 1 year
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No upfront or ongoing fees
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Comes with a credit card
- Limited extra repayments
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 1 year
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Allowed with restrictions
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, QLD
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Special Borrow up to 110% of the property value by asking your family to guarantee the home loan by using their property as security on your mortgage
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Since 1945, Greater Bank has been helping Australians build better financial futures. As a member-owned and member-run mutual bank, all profits are reinvested into the business, which means Greater Bank customers can enjoy better value products and services.
Greater Bank’s roots are firmly planted in community, with a percentage of profits put towards supporting each branch’s local community.
With over 250,000 customers and more than 700 staff, Greater Bank makes customer support a priority. Greater Bank has won numerous awards including the Building Society of the Year, Asia-Pacific Banking & Finance Building Society of the Year and Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards Building Society of the Year.
Note: Greater Bank home loans are only available for properties in NSW, ACT and QLD.
Real Time RatingsTM looks at your individual home loan requirements and uses this information to rank every applicable home loan in our database out of five.
This score is based on two main factors – cost and flexibility.
Cost is calculated by looking at the interest rates and fees over the first five years of the loan.
Flexibility is based on whether a loan offers features such as an offset account, redraw facility and extra repayments.
Real Time RatingsTM also includes the following assumptions:
- Costs are calculated on the current variable rate however they could change in the future.
- Loans are assumed to be principal and interest
- Fixed-rate loans with terms greater than five years are still assessed on a five-year basis, so 10-year fixed loans are assessed as being only five years’ long.
- Break costs are not included.