Interest Only Home Loan - Investment
specialMinimum loan size $300k for Interest Only loans
- Last updated on 09 Jul 2020
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No upfront or ongoing fees
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Repayments may decrease if RBA cuts rates
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$300k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 5 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $25
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Special Minimum loan size $300k for Interest Only loans
Minimum loan size $300k. After 5 years you will be required to repay/refinance this loan.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Hunter United is a customer-owned institution, which means it is owned by its members rather than by shareholders.
Hunted United has six branches in Newcastle and the lower Hunter region of New South Wales. The credit union has been operating for more than 50 years and has about 9,000 members.
Hunter United offers an array of home loans, including ‘standard’ home loans, investor mortgages, interest-only home loans and green home loans.
If we can’t beat your current home loan rate, you can claim your $100 gift card by confirming your home loan details with us.*
To do this, on your results page you’ll need to securely upload a home loan document or statement from your lender that can be used to confirm the home loan details you provided. This should outline the following information:
- Loan term
- Loan type (fixed / variable)
- Payment type (principal and interest / interest only)
- Loan purpose (owner / investor)
- Property value
- Date of loan commencement
- Any special conditions
We’ll keep your information private and confidential and only use your document to confirm your entry.