Advantage Package Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) 3 Years (LVR < 60%)
CashbackRefinance Cashback offer - $2,000 cashback per property refinanced Expiry date: 30/09/2020
- Last updated on 14 Aug 2020
Fixed - 3 years
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No upfront fees
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Comes with a credit card
- Annual fee charged
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 3 years
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Partial offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback Refinance Cashback offer - $2,000 cashback per property refinancedOffer available on the Advantage Package and Basic Home Loans for Owner Occupier with Principal and Interest repayments and Investment Loans. $250k min loan per property refinanced. Only 1 cashback per property refinance will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved Excludes Portfolio Loans, switches and refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
In 1937, St.George was founded in Sydney’s southern suburbs. Since then, it has grown to become one of Australia’s largest banks. In December 2008, St.George merged with Westpac Banking Corporation and is now known as St.George Bank. St.George Bank offers its customers a wide range of home loan products, in addition to savings and transaction accounts, personal and car loans, credit cards and business banking.
RateCity wants to prove that it pays to check your home loan rate, and provide some extra motivation for doing so. We want to encourage people to take an active interest in their home loans, and gain a thorough understanding of what they’re paying and how much they could save.
You can only check your rates once. However we will send you, via email, the link to the result page so that you may return to it.
The winner will be chosen randomly from our entries on 21 May 2020 by Loyalty.com.au, in the presence of an independent scrutineer.