Fixed Investment Loan (Interest Only) 2 Years
CashbackRefinance and get up to $3,000 cash bonus with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan. Expiry date: 30/09/2020
- Last updated on 11 Aug 2020
Smart Booster Home Loan Discounted Variable
special1.99% variable rate for 12 months then 2.57% variable rate
Get one of the lowest variable interest rates on the market
Intro 12 months
Smart Booster Home Loan Discounted Variable - 1yr
Fixed - 2 years
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Repayments will not change during fixed period
- Limited extra repayments
- No redraw and no offset
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 2 years
$10k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
8 - 30 years
Allowed with restrictions
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback Refinance and get up to $3,000 cash bonus with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan.Get a $2,000 cash bonus when you refinance with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan of $250k+. Excludes Suncorp Loans. Apply by 30/09/2020, settle by 29/12/2020. T&Cs & eligibility criteria apply.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Suncorp Bank was founded in 1902 as the Queensland Agricultural Bank. It is now the fifth largest bank in Australia.
The bank has headquarters in Brisbane with branches throughout the country. Suncorp offers a range of financial products and services, including personal and home loans, credits cards, savings accounts, commercial and agribusiness banking as well as financial planning and investment services.
Suncorp Bank has won a number of awards and was named Money magazine’s Bank of the Year in 2015, the first non-major bank to win the award.
Suncorp Bank Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Suncorp Bank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Suncorp Bank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.