Reward Me Investment Loan Fixed ($300k+) (Interest Only) 5 Years
Cashback$2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80%
- Last updated on 04 Jul 2020
Fixed - 5 years
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- 100% full offset account
- Repayments will not change during fixed period
- Limited extra repayments
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 5 years
$300k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
100% offset account
Allowed with restrictions
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback $2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80%For all new refinance applications received between 18 May 2020 and 28 August 2020, and have their loan settled by 30 October 2020.Minimum loan amount $300,000 and up to 80% loan-to-value ratio. You will need to open a Reward Me Home Loan Companion account alongside your loan, where the $2,500 cashback payment will be credited within 60 days of settlement.
Velocity Points on settlement, monthly, every 3 years
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Virgin Money has a head office in Sydney and offers a range of financial products and services, including credit cards, superannuation, home loans, insurance and savings account.
Virgin Money Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Virgin Money home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Virgin Money compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
A deposit of 20 per cent or more is ideal as it’s typically the amount a lender sees as ‘safe’. Being a safe borrower is a good position to be in as you’ll have a range of lenders to pick from, with some likely to offer up a lower interest rate as a reward. Additionally, a deposit of over 20 per cent usually eliminates the need for lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI) which can add thousands to the cost of buying your home.
While you can get a loan with as little as 5 per cent deposit, it’s definitely not the most advisable way to enter the home loan market. Banks view people with low deposits as ‘high risk’ and often charge higher interest rates as a precaution. The smaller your deposit, the more you’ll also have to pay in LMI as it works on a sliding scale dependent on your deposit size.
If we can’t beat your current home loan rate, you can claim your $100 gift card by confirming your home loan details with us.*
To do this, on your results page you’ll need to securely upload a home loan document or statement from your lender that can be used to confirm the home loan details you provided. This should outline the following information:
- Loan term
- Loan type (fixed / variable)
- Payment type (principal and interest / interest only)
- Loan purpose (owner / investor)
- Property value
- Date of loan commencement
- Any special conditions
We’ll keep your information private and confidential and only use your document to confirm your entry.