Advantage Package Fixed Rate Home Loan (Principal and Interest) 5 Years
CashbackRefinance Cashback offer - $3,000 cashback per property refinanced Expiry date: 27/08/2020
- Last updated on 11 Aug 2020
Smart Booster Home Loan Discounted Variable
special1.99% variable rate for 12 months then 2.57% variable rate
Get one of the lowest variable interest rates on the market
Intro 12 months
Smart Booster Home Loan Discounted Variable - 1yr
Fixed - 5 years
based on $895,000 loan amount for 25 years
- Suitable for low deposits
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Comes with a credit card
- Limited extra repayments
- Annual fee charged
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 5 years
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Partial offset account
Allowed with restrictions
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback Refinance Cashback offer - $3,000 cashback per property refinanced$2k cashback on Advantage Package and Basic Home Loans for Owner Occupier with Principal and Interest repayments and Investment Loans. $250k min loan per property refinanced. Only 1 cashback per property refinance will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved Additional $1k for Owner Occupied, Principal and Interest online applications. Excludes Portfolio Loans, switches and refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
From humble beginnings, BankSA now serves one in four South Australians, with the largest network of branches and ATMs in the state.
BankSA first opened in March 1848 with a single room office under the original name the Savings Bank of South Australia. Since then, it has had a colourful history, changing ownership and names several times, even collapsing in 1991. Now BankSA is part of the Westpac Banking Corporation.
BankSA has 3,800 staff, 800,000 customers and 38,000 shareholders.
RateCity wants to prove that it pays to check your home loan rate, and provide some extra motivation for doing so. We want to encourage people to take an active interest in their home loans, and gain a thorough understanding of what they’re paying and how much they could save.
You can only check your rates once. However we will send you, via email, the link to the result page so that you may return to it.
The winner will be chosen randomly from our entries on 21 May 2020 by Loyalty.com.au, in the presence of an independent scrutineer.
No. You can invite as many people to enter the competition as you like. Just remember that you’ll only get one extra entry in the competition for each invited friend that checks their own rate.