Discount Variable Home Loan
- No ongoing fees
- Suitable for low deposits
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $20
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Heritage Bank is a Queensland-based mutual bank that is owned by its customers rather than shareholders.
Heritage Bank offers a wide range of fixed and variable mortgages and charges home loan rates that tend to be below the market average.
Heritage Bank is Australia’s largest mutual bank and has branches throughout Queensland.