Reward Me Home Loan (Interest Only) ($75k-$500k, LVR < 60%)
Cashback$2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80%
- Last updated on 13 Jul 2020
Discount Variable Home Loan
specialRate cut to 2.49% p.a effective on 17 July 2020
Make the move to UBank's award winning home loan
Owner Occupier Discounted Variable Rate
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- 100% full offset account
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Free redraw facility
- Repayments may decrease if RBA cuts rates
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$75k - $500k
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback $2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80%For all new refinance applications received between 18 May 2020 and 28 August 2020, and have their loan settled by 30 October 2020.Minimum loan amount $300,000 and up to 80% loan-to-value ratio. You will need to open a Reward Me Home Loan Companion account alongside your loan, where the $2,500 cashback payment will be credited within 60 days of settlement.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Virgin Money has a head office in Sydney and offers a range of financial products and services, including credit cards, superannuation, home loans, insurance and savings account.
Virgin Money Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Virgin Money home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Virgin Money compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Each lender has its own policies, but as a general rule you will have to pay lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI) if your loan-to-value ratio (LVR) exceeds 80 per cent. This applies whether you’re taking out a new home loan or you’re refinancing.
If you’re looking to buy a property, you can use this LMI calculator to work out how much you’re likely to be charged in LMI.